The Kwik-Stik XL with the stainless frame is the easiest to carry and the most versatile retriever made with a reach up to 18′ and collapses to just 18″. (Actual length is 14′)
The XXL is the longest, strongest, easiest and BEST retriever made with a reach up to 22’ and collapses to just 18” (actual length is 18’).
The powder-coated steel head quickly and surely grabs the disc even in flowing water.
These are it's key features:
- Frame Head folds down against the pole and out of the way when carried
- When folded with the hook forward it can be used in brush and trees
- New pole has improved joints for longer life
- Made of surgical stainless steel
- Easily carried in bags and carts
- Retrieves discs from water, mud, brush, briars, trees, rocks, uneven terrain and ice
- Can be used in a search pattern to retrieve discs that can’t be seen underwater
PLEASE NOTE: Free US Shipping on Kwik-Stik Disc Retrievers only over $75 USD order value, rather than our normal $50.