Introducing our new addition to the ZÜCA Disc Golf Cart collection! Storage is no problem with the Transit Cart equipped with an integrated bag that comfortably holds up to 25 discs and an additional gear platform for storage space underneath. As with our Backpack and Backpack LG Carts, the top of the frame opens up for easy access to the top compartment, but it also closes and doubles as a portable seat.
The ZÜCA Transit Cart comes with a removable, hand-washable insert bag made from water-resistant polyester, so it’s easy to clean and maintain. The insert bag has large zippered sections for easy access to discs and other on-course needs. All-season, tubeless foam performance tires keep you rolling over rocks, sand, snow and rough terrain, and they have sealed bearings for low maintenance and a smooth ride.
With a 51” telescoping handle, disc golfers of all heights can use it. The Transit Cart is another fantastic cart option from ZUCA!
- Sturdy, patented frame doubles as a portable seat rated to safely support up to 300 lbs
- Integrated Insert Bag comfortably carries up to 25 disc golf discs and convenient zippered compartments and pockets secure all your course necessities.
- Go off road in all seasons with tubeless foam performance tires that keep on rolling over rocks, sand, snow and rough terrain
- Removable wheels allow for more compact storage in back seats and closets
- Enjoy XL adjustable bottle holders for easy access to hydration or your favorite brew
- Gear platform to carry additional load or accessory pouches/cooler (sold separately)
- Sealed wheel bearings mean low maintenance and a smooth ride
- 51” Telescoping handle
- This cart DOES NOT meet FAA specifications for carry-on baggage
DIMENSIONS22.5"H x 16"W x 16"D
22.5"H x 24"W x 16"D (including wheels)
Insert Bag Dimensions
10.25"H x 14.5"W x 10"D (excluding front pouch)
Love my Zuca Transit Cart. Was very easy to put together and rolls like a champ. Seat is outstanding.
Holds a lot of discs with a seat. Perfect.
I've only been playing for a year, and I used to see some people with ZUCA carts on courses and looked them up and thought they were ridiculously overpriced. I finally decided to try one out, and it's great. Rolls great through any surface/terrain I've taken it on so far, the Transit has A LOT of disc room where I can fit about 26 comfortably, not including the optional sides for an extra disc or two. I paired it with a third-party putter pouch attached to the handle, and it's perfect. The bottom storage is great for some extra accessories, or a slim insulated cooler. I also added a third-party retriever sheath from Amazon. The only weak point IMO is the drink holders, they're terrible. Remove them, buy a third-party one, strap it on the sides, and be done. Fantastic purchase, recommending to my buddies. Well worth the cost, frees your back up from not carrying anything, and rolls extremely smooth. Really awesome thing to have.
All the good golfers we saw had this! Or the ones that didn't care had the coolers full of beer. We also have two coolers full of beer while golfing! Handle cap is loose fitting.
This would be a 5 star review except the handle cap fell off somewhere on the 1st hole played. I was warned by friends about the loose cap issue. Cart is spot on. Surprised Zuca has not corrected this issue. Just spend $20 extra dollars for the slide on handle. It should arrive tomorrow and issue resolved.