The Trekker Disc Golf Cart is a fully integrated cart with a durable frame, built-in seat, foam tires, and a replaceable Insert Bag with multi-functional storage. Easily carries up to 25 discs and anything else you need on the course. The Trekker Insert Bag is also sold separately for those who may already have a Standard ZÜCA Backpack Cart!
- Sturdy, patented frame doubles as a portable seat rated to safely support up to 300 lbs
- Integrated Insert Bag comfortably carries 20-24 disc golf discs and convenient zippered compartments and pockets secure all your course necessities.
- Go off road in all seasons with tubeless foam performance tires that keep on rolling over rocks, sand, snow and rough terrain
- Removable wheels allow for more compact storage in back seats and closets
- Enjoy XL adjustable bottle holders for easy access to hydration or your favorite brew
- Gear platform to carry additional load
DIMENSIONS24.5"H x 14"W x 9"D
24.5"H x 22"W x 14.5"D (including wheels)
Over all I love my new cart the only thing that I have a problem with is the water bottle holders. They are a little cheap and flimsy I ordered new ones for mine. also most people these days use a taller water bottle and they hit the top rail of the cart,its not really a big problem I fixed mine with a shim. But all and all I love my cart.
Zuca Trekker Cart
I'm not a disc golfer. We, the sales rep and I, thought my outdoor folding easel would fit inside the Trekker. It's a really nice cart and I really wanted it to work but my plein air easel was just too big to fit inside the bag. My 5 star rating is for the cart and bag and the customer service. It seems to be really well made so if I was a disc golfer I'm sure I'd be happy to have this. Alas, I had to return it.