Our new Trekker LG Cart carries up to 30 discs in the integrated compartment. This highly versatile cart, with an integrated bag, is the perfect companion to your disc golf game with multifunctional storage, zippered pockets, and built-in putter slot!
TREKKER LG CART
- Sturdy, patented frame doubles as a portable seat rated to safely support up to 300 lbs
- Integrated Insert Bag comfortably carries up to 30 disc golf discs and convenient zippered compartments and pockets secure all your course necessities.
- Go off road in all seasons with tubeless foam performance tires that keep on rolling over rocks, sand, snow and rough terrain
- Removable wheels allow for more compact storage in back seats and closets
- Enjoy XL adjustable bottle holders for easy access to hydration or your favorite brew
- Gear platform to carry additional load
- Sealed wheel bearings mean low maintenance and a smooth ride
- 51” Telescoping handle
- This cart DOES NOT meet FAA specifications for carry-on baggage
DIMENSIONS26.5"H x 24"W x 16"D (including wheels)
I ordered this cart as a P.E. teacher that needed an all-terrain cart to use at an outdoor school. The cart has been everything I'd hoped for. Our road / walking paths are rocks that have destroyed 4 previous carts but these foam wheels have performed very well. This cart is large! I am 5'11 and when I sit on the cart, I have to sit on its edge to keep my feet on the ground. The lower/upper compartments are perfect for a medium sized speaker. The frame and handle are sturdy. It has been rained on twice already but the bag never became soaked. This cart is not only my work bag but it will also be my travel bag on road trips. $350 is a lot to spend on a bag for most folks. I use mine 5 days a week so it was worth the investment to know this one is something that can handle a lot of work.